• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The published prototype is not accessible to the invited people!

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a clickable prototype and it is not accessible to the person who I invited. It says access restricted . He signed in and signed out many times but it doesnt work!  Can I invite more people after publishing the prototype?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be sure, are you on the Starter Plan, or are you subscribed to Adobe XD? If you are on the starter plan you should be able to share one prototype at a time. I do not think there is a restriction on the number of users that you can share it with. Also, have you done a public share or shared it with your colleague through a private link?

Can you send me the shared URL over a private message for testing? To send the URL, click my picture and use the Message button. Ensure that you have provided public access to the link.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines