• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem creating a new cloud document.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When launching Adobe XD for the very first time, and trying to open any new project template, I am shown the error "There was a problem creating a new cloud document".

I can't find anything relating to this online, does anyone know of a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! and I have such problem, and export of files in AE does not work wrote - did not answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem, I can't create any documents at all.

Running Windows 10 - build: 17763.292

Quad core i5 with 16GB of RAM.

Nvidia 960m 2GB graphics card

Adobe Creative Cloud App: 4.70.400

I'm in the UK and am not being prompted for an update to the new 4.8 version of the Adobe CC app, even when I go to Preferences > general. There is no option to download an update!

Can you please help me? I need to use this for work so it's super urgent!

I'm potentially losing money even though I have a paid subscription service with Adobe, this is far from ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now managed to update to 4.8 with the repair tool but I'm still getting the error message saying there was a problem creating a document. No error codes are displayed so I've no clue what is going on. Adobe CC and all apps are enabled in terms of getting through my firewall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like some of your core components are not updated: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all of those instructions, including the advanced ones (renaming the CoreSync file to CoreSync-OLD didn't do anything) and I'm still stuck on version 4.2.0.25 for my Creative Cloud Sync.

Checking for app updates does not retrieve any updates. I just don't understand why I'm not getting updates. I really need help with this as it's impacting my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that this is still happening? Can you try rebooting your machine to see if that resolves things? We’ve heard other reports of a reboot fixing this issue. We’re also trying to track down the root problem with this issue, so I’d love to grab some logs from you once it’s been resolved.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. No idia how to resolve it. Please suggest something.

I am on MacOS Monterey, Apple Silicon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried re-installing, and even installing on a different computer.

In the end, it doesn't seem like it's possible to use Adobe Creative Cloud at all. I've uninstalled it from all of my devices, and am going with a different product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for your frustration thus far, and totally get how you feel. I want to make sure that we have tried everything before you move on. Can you please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post over a private message? We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Any iadea how to solve the problem?

I am on MacOS Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just wanted to chip in that I am having the exact same issue, on 2 different machines (Windows 10). The specs of the machine I am on currently are:

CPU: i7 6700K

RAM: 32GB

GPU: nvidia 980Ti

Creative Cloud version: 4.8.0.421

I have a similarly (apart from GPU) specified laptop, running the same version of CC that is experiencing the same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling every single Adobe application I have installed on my machines.

Still experiencing the same issue.

I have client projects I need to work get started on and this will, literally, cost us revenue.

Can I please get an update, ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your observations, and apologize for your experience. Can you send me the information that i requested for in my post above? We will do our best to get you on track.

Also, did you try the solutions in Issue saving xd files to creative cloud

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I had the same issue, I've tried everything including the above solutions, and I even let Adobe technical staff remote my PC to look for the solution, but it wouldn't be fixed. So then I pulled out the big gun, reset my computer to the default setting as when I first turn it on, get the system updated, get everything set up, and now it's working!!

I know this solution may be a big trouble to many people, but if you are on the urgent, perhaps you may want to try this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution with us, and I apologize for the effort that you had to put in to get Adobe XD back on track. Would it be possible to share your case number with me over a private message so that I can see if this is something that we need to investigate or document? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were right.

I ended up deleting all of my partitions, and re-installing Windows 10 from scratch.
Now everything works.

I suspect it has to do with installation files, and registry entries. If we cleaned up whatever was causing this, then I'm sure our Adobe XD / CC problems would have been solved. It wouldn't be fair to blame this on Windows.

@Adobe: I suggest making a self-healing tool in your application to detect these problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've tried so many ways and finally one of them worked!

Follow these steps and Adobe XD will work properly:

1) Close all tasks related to adobe in windows task manager ( if you don't do it properly,can't do next steps)

2) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe then delete "Adobe Creative Cloud" and "Adobe Creative Cloud Experience" and "Adobe Sync"

3) Download Adobe Creative Cloud and install it , But DO NOT LOGIN, just open the app and make sure installed properly

4) reboot your computer

5) run Adobe Creative Cloud but DO NOT LOGIN, then click exit and close the app

6) run Adobe XD, after you run it, the login page will appear, then login to your account through the window shown in Adobe XD

7) After you login, you can Create your new project, go ahead and use it.

You don't have to reinstall your adobe XD or your windows,

Just follow above steps, it worked for me and I hope that it will be work for you.

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

To those of you that are still facing this issue, can you try updating to the latest version of Adobe XD, and let us know if you are still facing this issue.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/xd?promoid=B8NR3RT1&mv=other

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I faced the same problem. The sketch file opened in XD without problems but there were not enough fonts. Installed fonts and after that gives an error like yours. Error code 50 is also written.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexa,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble creating a new document. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines