Highlighted

There was a problem import svg to XD file

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem, not able to import any SVG file to XD. I am using window 10 - It becomes very hard to work with XD - In our organization, we have more than 10 people using XD adobe - our work-life become tough to create simple SVG - usually we will use flaticon or client svg files. Please help us to fix this issue

unable to import svg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

There was a problem import svg to XD file

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem, not able to import any SVG file to XD. I am using window 10 - It becomes very hard to work with XD - In our organization, we have more than 10 people using XD adobe - our work-life become tough to create simple SVG - usually we will use flaticon or client svg files. Please help us to fix this issue

unable to import svg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2020 0
Jeswin LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar problem while downloading icons without logging in and importing it to svg. Once i logged in to that webpage, everything went fine. I refer either font awesome or nounproject to pick the icons. So, i advice you to try that way out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0