• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

time transitions do not work on Adobe XD shared prototype

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a shared prototype that works ok however there are a couple of time transitions that do not work on a shared prototype - the screen goes into loading mode as soon as time transitions are evoked. The prototype works well locally. Here is the link https://xd.adobe.com/view/b6a05207-479d-4e38-55c6-5595c1432033-c091/?fullscreen. The aperture icon should take you to the protfolio after a couple of time transitions that transofrm the aperture. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sveta,

Thanks for reaching out. I tested this link on two different browsers and I found that it does get stuck on the loading screen after clicking on the aperture icon. Could you please try copying the content of the file on to a new file and test it again. And if you are still facing the issue, will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to DropBox or any cloud storage and you can share the link either here or you can send the file through DM by clicking on my name, we'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tested a new file and unfortunately I am facing the same problem: the prototype works well when tested within adobe XD however gets stuck on time transitions in the shared view. 

I have copied it to my dropbox and here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/eux1bytnjqq23no/web-design.xd?dl=0. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Lana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file Lana, could you please test this link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/f636e425-e99d-41ed-7f88-dcf76f945423-8007/

One thing that I have observed is, before navigating using the triggers on the prototype if we navigate using the right and left navigation keys to check all the artboards and then use the triggers to navigate on the prototype then it works fine. So I am still working with the team to identify what could be causing this, please allow me some time and I will update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines