• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Titles loses connection to formats while designing in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In XD we define font styles and colors. Some titles uses one of the defined colors.

When we now change one of the main colors, the titles also changes the colors - and so the titles loses the connection to the formats. Therefore we have to assign all the titles agains to the formats.

Is there a possibility to leave the connections intact? It is annoying to connect all the titles to the formats again. We work on newest Mac-Systems.

Thanx for your help.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing the video and explaining it. This is the expected behavior. We have received a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39060727-color-agnostic-character-styles

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Rega

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!.

I am not quite clear of the workflow you're following. Is it possible for you to share a short video or screenshot of the worflow for better understanding so that we can test at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

You were asking for a video. Well, it is probably not so short, but I hope, it explaines my problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing the video and explaining it. This is the expected behavior. We have received a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39060727-color-agn...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh

This is exactly the issue I was trying to describe. This is an extremly important part.

We come from InDesign and in this programm the behaviour of character styles work really well.

I look forward that the adobe team is going for this important and desired update.

Thank you

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines