Track clicks on XD prototype

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people,

Myself Kichu, a UX/UI Designer.

I am completing a design assignment.

The design prototype is done with Adobe XD.

Before submitting it to the client, I'd like to do a primary User Testing with it.

But I'd like to have some numbers to prove my design is solving the current client-user problems.

I am wondering if there's any tool to test my XD Prototype Link so that I can track the user behaviour while using it.

Your valuable help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Hi Kichujthomas,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback about user testing. A similar request has been raised here: - Record screen & clicks while using shared prototype online (user testing) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.​ Please upvote this request and share your comments to add your voice. Here is another one of a similar nature: -  Interactive Prototyping for User Testing – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Meanwhile, what you can do is, you may try th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kichujthomas,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback about user testing. A similar request has been raised here: - Record screen & clicks while using shared prototype online (user testing) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feat...​ Please upvote this request and share your comments to add your voice. Here is another one of a similar nature: -  Interactive Prototyping for User Testing – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Meanwhile, what you can do is, you may try the following plugins:

Go to Plugins options from the menu and choose Discover Plugins to search for these plugins.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

PS: We would be delighted if you could join us in discussing Overlays through this forum post https://forums.adobe.com/message/11065245#11065245.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kichujthomas,Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback about user testing. Follow this post for solution: - How to Track and Record User Clicks & Behaviour on Adobe xd Prototype

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines