• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transition to third artboard - floating windows

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to this, so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

I have a project where i am creating a virtual aid for project managers on my team.  On the first artboard, i have a list of topics.  Second (level) artboard links from each of those specific topics to details on that topic.  third artboard links out of the second, to other information, forms, definitions, etc.  I want the second artboard to hover over the main first artboard when it is activated.  I got that to work with an overlay transition.  When the third artboard comes up, i was think that would replace the second artboard in this overlay location.  that also worked fine.  Where i am having trouble is backing out of this.  I have two transitions at the top.  for one of them, i want to go back to just showing artboard 1 with no overlay, i got that.  But for the other one, i want to close the third artboard and return to the second artboard in it's overlay position.  I have not been able to get that to work.  Is there a way to do this.  Is there a better "experience" i should be designing here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

On third Artboard you must create two close buttons and use one of them to use the trigger > tap with the type set to Overlay and connect back to the artboard 2. And use the other one to send back to the artboard 1with trigger > tap and type set to transition. 

Please refer the screenshot - 

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 10.07.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-11 at 10.02.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

natanz_1-1589211570000.png

this is the prototype i have so far.  It's the highlighted transition from level 3 back to level 2 that i can't figure out how to manage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On third Artboard you must create two close buttons and use one of them to use the trigger > tap with the type set to Overlay and connect back to the artboard 2. And use the other one to send back to the artboard 1with trigger > tap and type set to transition. 

Please refer the screenshot - 

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 10.07.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-11 at 10.02.59 PM.png

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines