• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitioning to different parts of same artboard?

New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to XD so please forgive me if this is easily achievable and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Here's the scenario: On Artboard A, I have two buttons. Button 1 goes to the top of Artboard B. Button 2 goes to the middle of Artboard B. Based on the search results I have found in the last 30 minutes, it seems like anchoring to targeted parts of an artboard is not currently possible in XD.

1) Is that accurate?

2) Can you suggest a way to "fake" this effect in a prototype, so my navigation scheme comes across to my client?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Hi LlamaDesign,

Thanks for choosing XD and share your feedback about anchors. I would like to inform you that a similar request has been raised here:-Add Anchor Points evenly spaced between existing anchors (similar to Illustrator) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Request​. Please upvote it and share your comments.

Feel free to check out the scrolling options available at the moment:- Tutorials - Scroll options

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LlamaDesign,

Thanks for choosing XD and share your feedback about anchors. I would like to inform you that a similar request has been raised here:-Add Anchor Points evenly spaced between existing anchors (similar to Illustrator) – Adobe XD Feedbac...​. Please upvote it and share your comments.

Feel free to check out the scrolling options available at the moment:- Tutorials - Scroll options

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines