• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Auto Animation

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I've seen anyone post about a problem similiar to mine, and hope I can get some help with it from the community.

I am having trouble auto animating a card, when I prototype it, the card comes down from the top when it should slide up from the bottom of the page. Names and location are all correct, so it's not that that is causing the weird "jumping" animation. 

I do notice, that the animation works fine, when the button that is prototyped to that page is above the scrolling area. But since my button is below it, it starts causing the weird animation. 

Did XD limit it to having it work ONLY when the cta is above the "blue dashed lines"?
Is there a way around this? 

I wasted way too much time, and even recreated my artboards thinking it was casuing the weird jump. Which in fact, was not the reason behind the problem. 

I am hoping somone has some insight on this.

Grateful for any help!

D

TOPICS
Design , How to , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Will it be possible for you to share a screenshot of the Prototype window and a small video of what exactly is happening, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Please see the prototype for mentioned problem.

Ty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you auto animating from one artboard to another or are you using a component?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines