Highlighted

Troubles exporting a project with Adobe Xd

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen 3 different errors after the export for developers ended (44:63:0  /  44:23:00  /  44:77:00) and I don't know what I can do to solve this, I've worked with other Xd files and I'm only having problems with this one in concrete. I'ts a website project with 1920x1080 screens and a 2000x4000 styleguide.

Any idea of what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe XD CC

Hi Pipea,

Sorry that you are unable to share your prototype with developers. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Error trying to use Share Online feature and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Troubles exporting a project with Adobe Xd

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen 3 different errors after the export for developers ended (44:63:0  /  44:23:00  /  44:77:00) and I don't know what I can do to solve this, I've worked with other Xd files and I'm only having problems with this one in concrete. I'ts a website project with 1920x1080 screens and a 2000x4000 styleguide.

Any idea of what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe XD CC

Hi Pipea,

Sorry that you are unable to share your prototype with developers. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Error trying to use Share Online feature and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pipea,

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2019 1