• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting Miro integration

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently trying to link a private, published Adobe XD link into a Miro board, where I have the Adobe XD integration installed. Because the link is private, Miro directs me to login to Adobe; however, before I can enter my login information I am redirected to a page with the following error:

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.35.13 AM.png

And I cannot link in my prototype.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks more like a Miro related issue, so please contact Miro support directly. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

As this was an Adobe error, I am assuming it's an Adobe issue. I did also reach out to Miro, and they said they hadn't come across this but also reached out to Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I am getting this checked on my end, meanwhile could you please test if you are able to add a public link? Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines