• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to build a carousel photo gallery

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to build a sample photo gallery carousel and when I'm prototyping the first half of the images are fading out into the next photo and the second half are sliding off the page (which is what I want them to do). Everything is set the exact same in XD which is a time trigger with a 1 second delay to auto animate to the next art board with a .3 second delay. I'm pretty brand new to this so any help is welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Hi Jack - you didn't mention whether you've checked out some tutorials on how to build a photo carousel... so not sure if you've seen these yet: XD Essentials: Carousels | Adobe Blog  or this one: XD Tutorial - Carousel Slider Design another one here: Create an Image Carousel Using A Drag Event in Adobe Experience Design - YouTube

There are more - let me know if this  is helpful or if you need a couple of other resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jack - you didn't mention whether you've checked out some tutorials on how to build a photo carousel... so not sure if you've seen these yet: XD Essentials: Carousels | Adobe Blog  or this one: XD Tutorial - Carousel Slider Design another one here: Create an Image Carousel Using A Drag Event in Adobe Experience Design - YouTube

There are more - let me know if this  is helpful or if you need a couple of other resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines