• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to comment design prototype link: "We are unable to post your comment, please try again."

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to post a comment in the share link prototype that I have created but I can not. I have already allowed comments to appear on the link, however when I type and press enter I get the error "We are unable to post your comment, please try again."

Could anyone help with this? thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

For all of you that are still facing this issue, can you run the log collector tool, shttps://helpx.adobe.com/ro/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html,  upload the log files to a shared location, and share the URL with me over a private message?  This will help us investigate. If you are in a rush, I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Use the chat button to get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Try restarting your system and XD and see if that works out?

Were you able to do this before and it started suddenly?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted, and also sent a link to a co-worker and had them sign in as a guest and still wouldn't let them post a comment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind sharing the link with me for testing?

If you are concerned about the confidentiality then share the same with me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will wait for a solution, I have exactly the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nikita,

Please share your prototype link also, I am in a discussion with our product team regarding the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, along with the prototype link can you all also share your complete XD project with us.

You may upload your project to Creative Cloud and share the URL with me in a private message.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new project, immediately published via the XD app and tried to leave a comment and got the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

We are investigating on this issue, since it looks like to be affecting to multiple users can please hep with some info?

We need your complete system info, like exact version of your Operating System, any antivirus of firewall you are on?

If I share your prototype from my end, then there isn't an issue with commenting.

You may also try republishing your prototype and before that please try to switch off any firewall or anti virus if activated.

If possible also try to connect to a different network.

Will get back to you with my findings.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

- macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.4)

- no firewall and antivirus

- republished, tried on different computers, both Chrome and Safari

- Here is a link to a test prototype that has the same problem:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/06df8bf3-76f7-465f-5c5f-7587c5bc792a-70ee/

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened the above prototype on my desktop behind a firewall and antivirus at work and can't post a comment, in Chrome or in Edge. If I open on my phone that is only using cellular data (not wifi), I still get the error. I tried my own prototype at home, without a windows firewall or anti-virus, I still get the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a 403 status on annots/ request in console. I'm currently in the trial period of XD if that matters.

bundle.js:98 POST https://comments.acrobat.com/assets/<possible private string>/annots/ 403 (FORBIDDEN)

(anonymous) @ bundle.js:98

bundle.js:98 Uncaught (in promise) Error: FORBIDDEN

at c (bundle.js:98)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That shouldn't be a problem. I will bring this to the notice of the team as well to see if they have anything to suggest.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

XD team has deployed a fix for the issue. You should be able to post comments now.

Try republishing the prototype if you are still facing the issue.Please PM me with the following details if you are still facing this issue.

• URL of your Prototype link
  • Your Adobe ID

Regards,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works now, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Ive installed updates to XD today, but I and others that I send the published link to, can see the prototype but cant see any comment icon or anywhere to launch comments:

"When reviewers open the shared link to the prototype in a browser, they will see a commenting icon on the upper right corner."

I have enabled comments on the protoype and full screen and hotspot links. Im on a PC. I want to send this to a client so they can comment. I also want to comment on the prototype myself before I send it to them to talk them through it - as a kind of commentary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're in full screen, you won't see the comments panel in your web prototype. You can press escape to exit the full screen mode or publish without full screen mode by default in order to see the commenting panel.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for that. I worked it out yesterday and forgot to email you back. Can this be put onto the Adobe website somewhere? As it would be helpful to know up front in the instructions area.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brauchen Sie ein schnelles lang- oder kurzfristiges Darlehen mit einem relativ niedrigen Zinssatz von nur 3%? Wir bieten Firmenkredite, persönliche Darlehen, Darlehen, Autokredite, Studentenkredite, Schuldenkonsolidierung Darlehen e.t.c. Egal, Ihre Kredit-Score. Wir garantieren unseren zahlreichen Kunden in der ganzen Welt Finanzdienstleistungen. Mit unseren flexiblen Kreditpaketen können Kredite in kürzester Zeit bearbeitet und an den Kreditnehmer übergeben werden. Bitte kontaktieren Sie unseren Spezialisten für Beratung und Finanzplanung. Wenn Sie eine schnelle Gutschrift benötigen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte per E-Mail:

REMOVED

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I also have the same problem and still waiting for the solution if anyone knows the solution please give me the solution. If anyone has a problem with ms-office and have any query related to this then you can easily take help from

error 1935 office official website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I am also on the same page. I am also facing another issue of regrading connectivity. I am unable to connect my Epson WF 3640 ADF  with my MacBook Air. I have checked and configured the settings as required, but not happening Epson WF 3640 ADF Not Working. Please suggest if anything I am missing out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines