• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off productivity tips/notifications

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I turn these things off, it's a little bit annoying?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Hi antinnit,

go to Edit -> Preference and uncheck "Show Productivity Tips".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi antinnit,

go to Edit -> Preference and uncheck "Show Productivity Tips".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This notifications are SO ANNOYING. They should not appear after closing them once. Advanced users don't need this basic tips, C'mon adobe, you can do better 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carlosv,

I’m glad your problem’s been solved. If you want to leave feedback or have requests for new features for Adobe XD, you can write directly here: adobexd.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Glad to hear that your query was resolved by the steps shared by Gianvitulano. I would also like to assure you that I'll share your feedback with the Engineering and product management team,

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a joke!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Show Productivity Tips" is not in my Preferences menu.  Where are you finding it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's under Edit->Preferences->General and called "Show Rich Tool Tips" turn that off, and you're golden. ...for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found mine in XD --> Settings --> Show Productivity Tips. The problem isn't solved; those things are distracting, turned on by default, with configuration that keeps moving around in the menus, under a nondescript name (Productivity Tips, really?). It will be fixed when people don't have to Google how to turn them off.

Adobe XD is a terrible piece of software. There'd be humor in such an awfully designed design tool if we didn't have to use it for our livelihoods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michael26318698agdx,

We're sorry to hear that you've been frustrated with the experience in Adobe XD. We understand that the default setting for Productivity Tips can be distracting and confusing and that finding the option to turn them off can be difficult.

We appreciate your feedback on this issue, and we'll pass it along to our development team for consideration in future updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much for your response. I appreciate your sharing the concern with the team.

To clarify, my suggestion is to eliminate "Productivity Tips" altogether.  Take Microsoft Clippy as a reference.

IF they're implemented, follow these best practices:

1) They should not be animated, or contain any animation. 

2) The standard "Don't show this again" link should be provided on the toast itself.

Regards,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess they felt that the unProductivity Spam was worth keeping, business-centered design for the win.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works only temporarily. I have to uncheck it everytime I restart the XD app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines