• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial mismatch (newbie to XD but not to Adobe or design)

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, oddest thing. Downloaded Adobe XD and opened the tutorial to begin teaching myself how to use the workspace. Clicked on the tutorial link for YouTube, downloaded files and began to play the tutorial. 

The artboard/tutorial setup Adobe provided is for some sort of outdoor adventures thing (clearly authored by a bearded man shown at end of steps). The tutorial it links to is a plants website, clearly authored and narrated by Dani Beaumont. Judging by her photo on YouTube, a beard is not likely, soon. I'm therefore making up assets to attemtp to follow along with her tutorial and wondering where the one I have assets for may be.

Real problem is, I need to help my students through this. They don't have years of Adobe, they are just now learning to play and try when things don't work.

Any help appreciated--like a link to the Campvibes App Tutorial, even.

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't  find the assets to the Campvibes App (I can't either) you may want to work with the Ginchy assets and reacreate it with those.

Updated - Look under Help and XD Tuturial. You'll have to export the assets yourself to use in your class though as there isn't a .zip file accompanying the activity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback. We are in the process of updating the in-app Camp Vibes tutorial. In the meanwhile, please use the sample file linked in the description section of the youtube video hosted by Dani. Let us know if you face any problems. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Rizurekh - Can  you post a link to the  video you are referencing in  your response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I prefer we stick with the plan to update the demo file included with the application ;-). Thanks for your patience!

F9169B46-68AB-4CDC-B827-FA83BA7775C3.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😂🤣😂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you can still access the Camp Vibes in-app tutorial through the Help – XD Tutorial menu. Although it's on its way out later this year, it might become a permanent camp site somewhere online...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines