• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI icons disappear after sharing prototype

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prototype publishes as expected so no problems with this but a lot of the UI icons for XD are replaced with a file not found square once the prototype has finished publishing. Closing and reopening fixes this but shouldn't have to do it in the first place.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That definitely doesn't sound ideal to me. If you are an individual subscription, please share your Adobe ID, location, and phone number with me over a private message. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issues in January 2020. Can we follow this same protocall to find a solution?

"share your Adobe ID, location, and phone number with me over a private message. We will get in touch with you for further investigation."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to share your info with me if you are an individual subscriber. For team and enterprise licenses, you will have to contact Adobe Support through your administrator.

I would also like you to share screenshots of what's happening here for my better understanding. Can you do that for me?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for getting back to me. I am an individual subscriber that works for a corporate business. Here are some creen shots of the issue. Everything looks normal in Xd, but when the prototype is shared with the link, the icons are incorrect.

IncorrectIncorrectCorrectCorrectScreen Shot 2020-01-29 at 6.38.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-07 at 1.12.46 PM.pngErrorErrorCOrrectCOrrectScreen Shot 2020-02-07 at 1.14.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines