Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access a cloud document as the account has been switched

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently switched accounts and have just gone to look for an old file and have realised I must have saved it to the cloud option instead of to my computer. Does anyone have any idea how to get it back? The old account is cancelled.

Thanks heaps

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please confirm if you requested to completely delete the old Adobe ID or you can still access it? If you can still access it, I'd request you to sign in on https://assets.adobe.com/ and look for the document there. If you are not sure about the password, you can try resetting the password.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up here if the issue has been resolved or not. Please let us know if you still need assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines