• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate fonts in XD due to miss in payment by few days.

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You morons. I'm paying $60/month for the complete suite, even though I rarely use anything but XD. And if I once have my card empty and I miss a payment by a few days, you take away my ability to activate fonts? Are you r etarded? How dare you?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristib1,

we are sorry for this inconvenience. We understand your frustration, but it is not nice to insult and offend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's not nice of them to do this to their customers. And quite frankly, some bad words are nicer than having a deadline for a client and not being able to keep your promise, because some morons from adobe figured it would be a great idea to take some features away if you don't pay on the exact day of the contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cris,

try to follow the solution suggested by Harshika and let us know if the problem has been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cris,

We understand your frustration on not able to activate the font due to the payments issue. For immediate assistance, please get in touch with us directly using our Contact us page and initiate a chat with us and we will be more than happy to process your payment and help you activate your fonts. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines