Highlighted

Unable to collaborate cloud XD files because Storage is Full... but it's not

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a file saved to cloud with plans to share and collaborate within the file, but having major errors.

• The file is constantly trying to save but never finishes
  • When I check the versions history I get a note that it "Cannot load the document history"
  • When I invite to collaborate I get a note that " We can’t create this link because your storage is full. Go to Published on the web to remove some links to free up storage"

.... Except I have 100GB and am only using 140MB. Something ain't right. I can't find other topics on this anywhere. Help! 

Thank you! I had to trouble shoot within Activity Monitor to shut down processes I didn't know where running, but it did work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to collaborate cloud XD files because Storage is Full... but it's not

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a file saved to cloud with plans to share and collaborate within the file, but having major errors.

• The file is constantly trying to save but never finishes
  • When I check the versions history I get a note that it "Cannot load the document history"
  • When I invite to collaborate I get a note that " We can’t create this link because your storage is full. Go to Published on the web to remove some links to free up storage"

.... Except I have 100GB and am only using 140MB. Something ain't right. I can't find other topics on this anywhere. Help! 

Thank you! I had to trouble shoot within Activity Monitor to shut down processes I didn't know where running, but it did work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please sign out of Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud app and then close all Adobe related processes in the Task Manager or Activity monitor and then launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then check again after sign in and launching XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0