• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Copy and Paste in XD version(21.2.12.3).

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the copy and pasting issue from Friday. As soon as I copy and paste items the software does not responses to anything.

Please help me with this as I am in middle of something. I tried all the options like restart, Installed but nothing is working for me.

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. In order to help you, you need to provide us with some information, such as the version of Adobe XD in use, the characteristics of your computer and whether this problem occurs only with a specific file or even with others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the same problem with other applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neha,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble copy and pasting in XD. In addition to the details asked by Italo, we'd also like to confirm if you're able to copy and paste from the panels as shown in the screenshot below?

Or you're trying to copy and paste from Ctl+C and Ctrl+v using keyboard shortcuts? Or if, both of them are not working for you?

We'd suggest whenever it happens, try toggling the screens or press Esc key and switch your attention to some other things for a while and then let us know if that helps.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines