• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create an artboard in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the Adobe creative cloud application, and also installed Adobe XD. I logged in. But when the program window opens, I can’t create anything. No artboard created. Any botton or operation does not work!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

We have solved this problem!! It was necessary to install the latest version of the NVIDIA driver and now it work!

Thanks everyone for help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kateryna,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your Adobe XD info page? We would also request you to please restart the machine and try again.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Безымянный2.pngБезымянный.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it, I rebooted the computer, I did a lot of things and nothing helps. when i click on the button "Web" nothing happens. I dont see the artboard.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open one of your recent documents? If so then you can save it as a copy and resize the artboard, as a temporary workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant open any saved document. Another person sent me the document in XD, and it also not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have solved this problem!! It was necessary to install the latest version of the NVIDIA driver and now it work!

Thanks everyone for help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kateryna,

Glad to hear its working now and thanks for sharing the solution! Feel free to reach out to us in case if you have any other questions or issues in the future. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines