• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create new document

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe XD for almost 1 year and using MacOS. Yesterday I updated my xd to the latest version.
Then noticed that "I am unable to Create a New file"

Recent files are working fine. Restarted my mac but didn't work for me. Need a solution.Adobe XD CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try some of the solutions in this thread? Re: Adobe XD - Unable to create new project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro, I opened that thread in Adobe Bugs. It was not helpful for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, if that wasn't helpful, can you please let me know what version of CC Sync you're running? The version number should be available in the Creative Cloud Desktop app under ... > Preferences > Creative Cloud > Files

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, still I am facing the same problem I can't create a new document but I can open the existing files but can't create a new document it shows Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 6.11.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try the solutions in this document? Issue saving xd files to creative cloud

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines