Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create new projects in XD version 35.0.12.14

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am unable to create any new projects in Adobe XD. Neither Command+N or File > New work - nothing launches at all (no new XD windows or error messages). Launching XD shows a blank screen for Home, as one of the attached screenshots demonstrates. I had recently downloaded XD to test it out on Tuesday, but only just got around to actually trying to play around with it today.

XD Version: 35.0.12.14 (Starter)

macOS version: 10.15.7 (Catalina)

Steps I've taken to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled XD from the Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. Made sure the Catalina OS was up-to-date.
  3. Rebooted computer.
  4. Ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, following all steps listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After following all the steps above and reinstalling XD, I am still unable to create any new project files in any way. The only thing I'm able to even access is one shared document owned by another XD user, who had invited me to coedit this specific document.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.31.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.43.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind updating XD to current version 35.1 and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your response. I've updated to version 35.1.12.5, and the issue still persists. Please advise what the next steps to troubleshoot would be.

Thank you,

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you find a solution? I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines