• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create prototype link in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I keep getting this error when I try to create a shareable link for my website prototype:

"You can't create links on Creative Cloud because of your organization's sharing restrictions." I have never experienced this before and have no idea what to do. I need to fix this very soon as I have an upcoming deadline and need to share this design. Appreciate any help!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if it happening with every link or with a specific link? Are you working in an enterprise network? Are you trying to create a public link or private link?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

At first I tried both public and private links, but that didn't work - now I don't even have the option to create a link to the prototype. I'm on an enterprise network through my university. 

Here is the message I'm getting: Screenshot (291).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to create the link while connected to a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I haven't tried that but I don't have access to any other cc networks... unless you would know of a way to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to create the link while connected to a different internet network, such as home or with your phone's hotspot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. It looks like the organization has applied some sharing restrictions to create links. If you're admin then please initiate a chat from the admin console using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html, if not then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console with our enterprise support team for direct assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting this same error and I can't even login to Adobe enterprise. It gives me this message:

"We're sorry.

You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."

I really want to share my Adobe XD prototype with fellow students for feedback, but I can't seem to do that due to these restrictions and access denials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently some of our users started experiencing this issue as well. I contact Adobe Support and they confirmed there is a global outage on the publish XD service. This is not detailed on their status page.

Hopefully it is resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines