Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete quick share links

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

as a paying user, i'm very disappointed with last Adobe XD releases, very few and poor quality features that seems to be incomplete... (sorry for this words, but i become crazy when my tools make me to loose a lot of times...)

This time i have an issue with quick sharing new feature, that give the ability to quickly share one or more artboards, by selecting them and then click the share icon.

The problem is that when a link of this kind is created, there is no way to get rid of it!! If i want to add other

artboards to the previous share there is no way, cannot creat a new link.

Also if i delete shared links from the web view of shared prototypes, the links still persists in the XD file...

The solution? Duplicate the shared artboards, delete the source artboards and create again a new link... Please

tell me that this is a joke, that i'm wrong and that i miss some hidden function.

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Hi MonRyse,

You can simply deselect the home artboard in the Prototype mode by clicking on the blue home icon(Deselecting it will make the icon grey) and navigate back to Design Mode.The Quick share icon will now be visible again and Now you can also include the newly added artboards in the design and create new Links.

Let us know if your unblocked with the solution.If no,  A video of your workflow would help.

Thanks,

Raksha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MonRyse,

You can simply deselect the home artboard in the Prototype mode by clicking on the blue home icon(Deselecting it will make the icon grey) and navigate back to Design Mode.The Quick share icon will now be visible again and Now you can also include the newly added artboards in the design and create new Links.

Let us know if your unblocked with the solution.If no,  A video of your workflow would help.

Thanks,

Raksha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Raksha!

It was exactly what I was looking for

Kind regards.

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines