• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to enable co-editing in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like to to share my document and work together with other people. I can invite others, but I cannot enable collaborate & co-edit because there was no that option in my XD:

EMN39_0-1588508413258.png

So, my friend created the file, and he has the option to enable co-edit.

My XD has the notification only "Introducing Co-edit" but I can't click, scroll, whatsoever to enable the co-editing. How to fix this?

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Hi there! It looks like you're at a very small screen resolution, likely lower than our minimum screen recommendation. Please change your zoom level on Windows to a smaller percentage - the enable coediting button should be at the bottom of the screen you're showing. It only shows once, so once you click on it for any document, it should be higher up on the screen for you to select on your original zoom settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please ensure that all the collaborators have the latest version of Adobe XD which is 28.7.
  4. You can also refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! It looks like you're at a very small screen resolution, likely lower than our minimum screen recommendation. Please change your zoom level on Windows to a smaller percentage - the enable coediting button should be at the bottom of the screen you're showing. It only shows once, so once you click on it for any document, it should be higher up on the screen for you to select on your original zoom settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Elaine for giving the answer.

I tried to change the zoom level by pressing (ctrl + -) , but nothing happens.. Usually this does the trick.

Do you know how to change the zoom level?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that I am not talking about the zoom level in the document; I am talking about the zoom level set in your your system display settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines