Highlighted

Unable to export artboard from XD into Zeplin.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to exort my artboard to zeplin from Xd but nothing is happening. 

I am following:

Menu > Export > Zeplin  OR  ctrl + alt + E

It should redirect me to the Zeplin App and the upload should start but contrary to that nothing is happening at all, it is like the system is not getting the command.

This is my first time with windows as I have always been using Mac for the dsign and upload in the past which has been completely flawless.

Please help.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Vishu/ Harshika,

Thanks for the response. The issue was from Zeplin's end and it got rectified as soon as I connected with them.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply.

Topics

Desktop, Import and export, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to export artboard from XD into Zeplin.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to exort my artboard to zeplin from Xd but nothing is happening. 

I am following:

Menu > Export > Zeplin  OR  ctrl + alt + E

It should redirect me to the Zeplin App and the upload should start but contrary to that nothing is happening at all, it is like the system is not getting the command.

This is my first time with windows as I have always been using Mac for the dsign and upload in the past which has been completely flawless.

Please help.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Vishu/ Harshika,

Thanks for the response. The issue was from Zeplin's end and it got rectified as soon as I connected with them.

Topics

Desktop, Import and export, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it works on windows. Is the XD and Zeplin app updated to the latest versions?

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble exporting the artboard in Zeplin. In adiition to the information asked by Vishu, we would also like to know if the artboard that is causing trouble is of the same size as the artboard that is selected for export? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vishu/ Harshika,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i updated XD, It doesn't not work exporting to zeplin.

I can find "export to Zeplin" menu, but export popup is not available.

I updated both XD and ZEPLIN to the latest version.

And I tried to follow your advice, But i can not find that directory"adobe xd cc" in my mac finder.

Please send me a solution as soon as possible.

스크린샷 2020-01-08 오후 6.34.05.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange ! It's a long-standing feature, and it still works (just tested it with the updated versions on my Mac). That folder in your Library (as mentioned in this similar question) can be found here:

Schermafbeelding 2020-01-08 om 13.33.56.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suranlyn,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble exporting XD to Zeplin. In addition to what Pete has said, we would also like to know if the artboard that is causing trouble is of the same size as the artboard that is selected for export? 

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines