Highlighted

Unable to import complete Illustrator file (2020) into Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was importing Ai file 2020 into Adobe Xd, but it was only imported one artboard from the file. When I imported Ai file 2019 or eariler version, I could open all of artboards the file has. Is this a bug?? Does anyone have same problem?? Please help me ;(

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Import and export, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to import complete Illustrator file (2020) into Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was importing Ai file 2020 into Adobe Xd, but it was only imported one artboard from the file. When I imported Ai file 2019 or eariler version, I could open all of artboards the file has. Is this a bug?? Does anyone have same problem?? Please help me ;(

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Import and export, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble importing Illustrator file into XD. Would you mind confirming if you're following the same process mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/working-with-external-assets.html#illustrator? If that doesn't help, please share the OS, XD & Illustrator version of your machine. Is it happening with a specific file or all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience here. 

We would require some more information to check what exactly the issue.

- OS details.

- XD version. 

- Illustrator version. 

- Error message(if any)  

- Does this happen only with one file or all the files? 

It would be easier if you could provide a video of this issue and also share the illustrator file which you are trying to import. 

Hoping to hear from you. 

Regards, 

Rajesh KN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines