• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import SVG in XD 37.1 version.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-02-27 193301.pngScreenshot 2021-02-27 193713.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Yes of course I'm still having same problem, you are not only late but also irresponsible you took 15 days to reply just one question. And you are saying just sorry!! do you think its enough. Im very much disappointed with you guys , you still cant give me a solution for this.I will switch my work XD to Figma Next month if you dont give me any solution 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry to hear you are having trouble importing SVG in your XD document. Would you mind telling us when you click on "this document" in the error message where does that takes you? Does that happen with every SVG you are trying to import? 

I would also suggest checking the Unsupported features of SVG files in XD as well.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click "this document" it takes me to this site that you have mentioned up here.
Secondly, I have the same version XD(37.1.32.2) in my HOME pc and as well as Office Pc with the same version creative cloud sync(4.7.0.1). I didnt find any error of importing the same icon to my home pc but whenever i tried to import to my office pc for same SVG icon it gives me that error (Above Mentioned). I Didnt find any clue why this problem happening only to my office pc but no error showing with my home pc, WHY ??

Also i cleaned up my office pc again and again then every times i install this Latest version XD it gives me this problem. But no problem with my home pc, if there any problem with SVG icon then it will give error on both pc but no, it only gives in office pc and home pc no error. No matter how many times i drag and drop many SVG icon it doesnt give these error, but in office pc it always gives error on any SVG icon importing/drag & dropping.
plz dont say im using old version windows or any typical issue im an IT guy im using all latest windows and brand new laptop in my office. I tried all things to solve this matter before posting here. so please be patient on reading my post then give me suitable solution .it will be very helpful. 🙂

Screenshot 2021-03-03 233234.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 38 version?

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course I'm still having same problem, you are not only late but also irresponsible you took 15 days to reply just one question. And you are saying just sorry!! do you think its enough. Im very much disappointed with you guys , you still cant give me a solution for this.I will switch my work XD to Figma Next month if you dont give me any solution 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines