Unable to invite - field disabled

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to invite my team to update the design. Attached is the screenshot. I have a license for Adobe for Teams. Can you please check why this field is disabled.image.pngUnableToEdit.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to invite - field disabled

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to invite my team to update the design. Attached is the screenshot. I have a license for Adobe for Teams. Can you please check why this field is disabled.image.pngUnableToEdit.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. What version of the software are you using? Does this error also occur with other files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0