• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Invite to Document

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting as of yesterday, May 20, 2020, whenever I try to invite others to a document I receive the following alert, "Invitation service is currently not available." I did just find out from a coworker that it might be because of the number of existing invitees—like invitations caps out at 10-12. Has anyone else run into this problem or have info on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page under the help menu.
  2. Are you getting a cross sign at the top of Adobe XD page next to the file name?
  3. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  4. You can also try, signing out of Adobe XD and CC Desktop app, and from the Task Manager or Activity Monitor, please close CoreSync Process and relaunch XD and check again.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Rishabh. See below for more info as instructed:

1. Screenshot of About Adobe XD is attached.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 10.08.28 AM.png

2. Screenshot of top of Adobe XD page (no X) is attached:

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 10.08.48 AM.png

3. This is happening with every file.

4. I signed out of Adobe XD, the CC Desktop app and quit CoreSync from the Activity Monitor. After relaunch I contoinued to have the same problems - no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if you are still receiving that error? Also could you please confirm if you are connected to a private network or managed work network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just successfully using the invite feature this morning and it was working great for about 10 minutes. Than it just stopped working again and gave me the same error message, "Invitation service is currently not available."

I am WFH and am on my home network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind confirming if you're still experiencing the issue on the current version of XD 29.2?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am still having invite issues as of this morning. It will allow me to invite someone once and then the second time I try I get the "invitation service is currently unavailable.

I updated XD this morning and am on 29.2.32.3, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.42.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines