Highlighted

Unable to Launch XD version(21.2.12.3) on Windows10.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe xd is not starting , after fresh install I can't make it to start in both my laptop and pc ?

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Yes, I was receiving the white screen I updated the DirectX  and after a while it just worked again , I did not do any thing else , after a while I tried to open it , it did open I am not sure why it happened or how it solved, thank you anyway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Launch XD version(21.2.12.3) on Windows10.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe xd is not starting , after fresh install I can't make it to start in both my laptop and pc ?

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Yes, I was receiving the white screen I updated the DirectX  and after a while it just worked again , I did not do any thing else , after a while I tried to open it , it did open I am not sure why it happened or how it solved, thank you anyway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe XD

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble launching Adobe XD. I'd request you to please try to do a clean install using this link: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and see if that works.

Also, after installing XD, if you get the white screen after launching XD, please try the steps mentioned in this article: Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows and restart the machine and let us know if that helps.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing help, xd 21 still cannot running on windows 10 1903, and old version xd cannot open the .xd files

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2019 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are really happy that your problem with Adobe XD has been solved. For any future help, please contuct us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 1