• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load complete components from creative cloud?

New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, please forgive my bad English,English is not my native language.
At first I created a design system on the creative cloud, and then other files reference the components.As shown in the figure below, the left picture is the component on the Creative Cloud,and the image on the right is the document that references the Creative Cloud component.It is obvious that the components in the right image are incomplete.
111.png222.png
So my question is, is there any way to relink(or refresh) components on the Creative Cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomg,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble when you try to relink the components. There is a similar on-going discussion here: - Relink missing cloud documents in "help"​ Would you mind joining this discussion and sharing your comments?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply ,but I don't think my problem is the same as the one described in that link.My Link-White.pngicon is normal,Does the icon for this state mean that the link to the source document is normal?

And linked components are blank after being dragged into the canvas,as shown in the GIF below↓↓↓

问题.gif

Below is the normal effect of dragging source components into the canvas in the source document↓↓↓

正常.gif

And I have tried relink the source document,but it displayed that “could not find any resources in [filename]”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines