• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load prototype on Web, Known outage

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error when I open prototype links!

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 4.20.57 PM.png

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Thanks for your patience. The issue stands resolved, please test the links and feel free to update the thread if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. There is a known outage and our team is aware of the issue & working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this page adobe.ly/2xSSmlE for more information. I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

I was working on a design for my company since morning and I've created a link for the same, updated it many times, it was working perfectly. but just right now something has gone wrong my links are not working. I'm getting "You can try accessing the link again or, if the error persists, report the error." error. tried refreshing the tab several times but it didn't work and I've coordinated with my senior designer. he is also facing the same issue. I think there must be some problem with adobe servers. can anyone help me out.

thank you in advance.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. There is a known outage and our team is aware of the issue & working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this page adobe.ly/2xSSmlE for more information. I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix this issue asap. Page isn't loading show "Somethimg went wrong" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. There is a known outage and our team is aware of the issue & working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this page adobe.ly/2xSSmlE for more information. I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Client presentation was being given and now all links from our companies XD aren't working. 

WoodyReeves_0-1623146737852.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your patience. The issue stands resolved, please test the links and feel free to update the thread if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines