Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login to a different account

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I am using XD as part of my job. I have been trying to log in to a colleague's account all morning but every time I log myself out (I have cleared my cache and cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled XD and rebooted my laptop), when I open XD it's logged back in as me again. The reason I am trying to log in as a colleague is I am unable to see the shared documents which are visible to all other members of the team. 

Please can someone help me? 

Sophie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind opening Google Chrome in incognito mode and then try signing in and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh, 

Incognito mode allowed me to log in via someone else's log in and view the XD files but it is not allowing me to create a file to edit on. In addition to this, logging in via the web will not be sustainable for me as I need to use the desktop app which is refusing to log me out (even though I'm logging out via the web). 

Thanks, 

Sophie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines