• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to move the canvas around hand tool is not working in XD on windows 10.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soon after I open the XD the hand tool (space bar) which was working properly at the beggining stopped to work. it is not showing the hand and I can't move the canvas around. 

I have just updated to the latest version, working with Dell XPS 15 i7 8570H, windows 10. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is actually impossible to work like this - I have to resart the XD each time it happens and soon after I open it stops again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are facing trouble while using hand tool in XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? I would also suggest checking the latest update to your graphic card driver.  Please visit the manufacturer site to check for the latest update to your drivers.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines