• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open a cloud document and data loss

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very important XD document I have been working on. I always save to cloud but after the last time I tried to update my link, I have been unable to access this document. There is an orange icon that is is tagged "conflict sync" attached to it and when I try to load it, it tells me "you cannot access this document" after which it loads an entirely new blank document. Weirdly enough, I can view the updated said document  under published but I can't convert it to an XD file to continue working on. The only version available on cloud for download is quite old. Is there anything that could be done to get my document back please. I have a deadline approaching 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager.
  3. Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

You can also check if you are able to retrieve the latest version of that file by following the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-collaboration/td-p/10703548?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager.
  3. Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

You can also check if you are able to retrieve the latest version of that file by following the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...

In case if nothing helps, please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. The version of the Operating System.
  3. Will it be possible for you to share the actual file with us? If yes, please add the file to shared cloud storage and share the link through a DM by clicking on my name.
  4. Please collect and share system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending the DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines