Highlighted

Unable to open Adobe XD file

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to view the Adobe XD file, when I download. How do I open the following file in Adobe XD with artwork, interactions, META-INF etc??

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 09.16.22.png

About device - 

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 22.50.36.png

Hello AlphaGamer,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. I think some problem with the unzipping. Please rename the file with the .xd eg: complete_scr.xd.

If this does not solve your problem please forward me the file so we can investigate.

Regards,

Arpitha,

Adobe XD

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to open Adobe XD file

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to view the Adobe XD file, when I download. How do I open the following file in Adobe XD with artwork, interactions, META-INF etc??

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 09.16.22.png

About device - 

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 22.50.36.png

Hello AlphaGamer,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. I think some problem with the unzipping. Please rename the file with the .xd eg: complete_scr.xd.

If this does not solve your problem please forward me the file so we can investigate.

Regards,

Arpitha,

Adobe XD

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello AlphaGamer,

Regards,

Arpitha,

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 1