Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open or create new document in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have freshly installed windows 10 pro, and i installed all necesery files to get adobe xd working. at first when i opened adobe xd i showed only white box and closed after some seconds, okey, i resarched the internet and installed directx and that fixed it, but now i have a problem with that i cannot open or create new document, when i crate new document it only show control but not a document http://prntscr.com/ns7at5 and when i open a document the loading bar stucks and nothing happens http://prntscr.com/ns7b28

I uploaded log file AdobeLogs_20190523_062121_703-win.zip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to the correct forum Adobe XD​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, by chance, could you provide the specifications of your operating system and the version of Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have edited the title of your post to make it more comprehensible to other users. The behavior that you are seeing isn't usual. Just to be sure, can you provide us with the version of Adobe XD installed on  your computer?

About the log file, can you upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the URL here?

Can you also share the Creative Cloud Sync version mentioned in your CC desktop app?

• Open  your CC desktop application, select the three dots on the top right corner, and select Preferences
  • Select Creative Cloud
  • In the Files section, look for the Creative Cloud Sync version, and if Creative Cloud Sync is enabled.

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 9.00.56 AM.png

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. Looks like everything is in order from what I can see.

I suggest getting in touch with us using this link  to get in touch with us directly Contact us | Adobe

Click the chat button on the bottom right corner to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Tried links from live chat, nothing is working.
Can i upload my log file to cc ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with the URL of this post. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines