• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Open Projects : error message: "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last couple of days, any time I try to open any projects sent to me or any of my own projects, I get the error message: "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it." 

My XD is fully updated, my mac has been fully updated, I have uninstalled and reinstalled XD (twice) and yet the message is still there. At this point I just never want to use the app again, I am on a deadline and this is beyond frustrating. 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stella,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This error generally occurs when we try opening a file created in a newer version of XD on an older version of XD, so please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 37.1.32. In case if you already have the latest version, please confirm if it is happening with a specific file or multiple files? We'll also need a screenshot of the About XD info page.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines