• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open the file asking to update XD.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the latest version of XD from Adobe CC app. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. There is no newer version to get other than 36, but it's not being offered via CC.

When I open an XD file it says that it was made with a newer version and to please update.

I've read every thread I can find on the internet. Is there something else I can try?

What the hell is going on here? It's happening all the time. I get sent a file, cannot open it.

Blocking all my work and driving me insane.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and if that doesn't help, please try signing out of Creative Cloud and XD, restart the machine and then sign back in. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and if that doesn't help, please try signing out of Creative Cloud and XD, restart the machine and then sign back in. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines