• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open XD after update

Advisor ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After running an XD update the program refuses to open. When I click the program icon all that opens is a white screen. I'm forced to go trough the tedious process of actually re-booting Windows in order to be able to open XD again. How come? It's been like this for months but I can remember when it just opened. So what is this all about? It doesn't apply to any other Adobe program, it's only XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Perry, it's definitely a frustrating situation, you're lucky that all you have to do is restart the computer. I'm the same after each update.

Adobe is aware of the situation and hopefully still looking for a fix to it.

Here is their help page on the topic: Adobe XD launches into a White Screen on Windows 10​

You might be able to fix the issue by following some of the instructions on that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, were you able to solve the problem with Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines