Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish links in Adobe XD, getting error 1

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there XD community,

I had this issue with several files. Everytime when I want to publish the link in the developer mode I get an error message. "An error occured" More Informations (Error -1). I was in contact with the Adobe customer support, but without success. I even had to move oner bigger project to Figma, because that problem would reoccur and distract the workflow. Very disapppointing.

Another really anoying problem ist that sometimes after updating the file and trying to refresh the link, XD had issues as well and asked me to create a new link. Comments that were made in the old link, weren't transfered so we ended up with at least 4 versions. Totally not practial.

Would be glad if anyone could help!

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. However, in order to help you, we need some useful information, such as the version of Adobe XD you are using and if there are any updates to the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using version 28.9.12.2 on a windows pc. I've done all updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivien,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what Italosan asked, please share a few more details like:

1. Are you getting this error while publishing a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Do you have a personal account or an Enterprise Adobe account?
  3. Are you connected to a private network or managed network like a work network? Please try switching to a different network.
  4. Regarding the link update issue, could you please confirm after making changes, do you save or save as? If you are doing a save as then it will ask you to create a new link. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

1. I'm having the same issue with several files.

2. It's a personal account

3. I'm connected to a private network.

4. No, I only save the file. Its in my Adobe cloud.

I think it could be connected to the assets exported for download. If I disable this function it worked for one file.
How can I avoid that XD exports every icon as a single asset even though its the same icon (e.g. chevrons etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, Vivian, I am getting this checked and will keep you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi friend, have you found a solution to this problem?
By the way, I have also faced this issue 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines