• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to rotate more than 360 degree using auto-animate in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I love you guys. I really really like your amazing jobs at Adobe. I am using Adobe for many years and XD is solved a lot of problems with prototyping.

I want to share a little feature with you. I wish the circle animation continues.

I have a problem like this; If I want to rotate 360° more than one I couldn't do it. And I see like the animation.

My humble solution is like this 🙂

Group 118.png 

So the user can rotate what he wants to as many times as he needs 🙂 

<The title was edited by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

https://xd.adobe.com/view/edb30e2a-5c1c-430d-5b9a-6003cf2153da-9b82/

I have created a rotation project. Does it mimic what you want to achive? Usualy in animation we need to rottate object less than 360° as some time it stays on the same place.

I rotate on 358° and  -358°

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback here. I have found a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/35761435-impossible-to-rotate-....

I would request you to please submit your feeback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://xd.adobe.com/view/edb30e2a-5c1c-430d-5b9a-6003cf2153da-9b82/

I have created a rotation project. Does it mimic what you want to achive? Usualy in animation we need to rottate object less than 360° as some time it stays on the same place.

I rotate on 358° and  -358°

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ares. This is how we solved the same issue in Animate/Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has a password on it with me right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares,

A very late reply so not sure if you'll read this, but: if you work with rotations between 358° and -358°, how can you rotate squares or a line of text, as they won't be straight at the beginning/end of the rotation?

Thx,

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a sample of such an object to understand better? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ares, really sorry for this, a bit embarrassing - yesterday, rotation just didn't work at 360° (it only worked up until 359,9°), but today it does. I must have done something different, or the programme got fed up with the work yesterday, who knows. Sorry for the unnecessary tag, I guess there is no more problem. Thx for the quick reply though! I'll restart my XD next time, before I ask a question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear your issue is resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines