Unable to save Adobe XD file from cloud to computer

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

One of my files is stored in the cloud, but when I save it to my computer, it ends up as a 0b file. 

Any idea what's wrong?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to save Adobe XD file from cloud to computer

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

One of my files is stored in the cloud, but when I save it to my computer, it ends up as a 0b file. 

Any idea what's wrong?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps mentioned below and share your observation:

1. Please check if you are able to access and download the earlier version of that document. For information on how to do it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html
  2. You can also try copying the content of the file and saving it on a new file.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0