• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save file locally, Changes doesn't get updated even on saving the file.

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am encountering a very problematic issue with my Adobe XD that is literally hindering my productivity and my trust in the app.

I work on a file, I make changes, I save the file (locally) and the next day, (or even a few minutes after) when I re-open the file some of the changes I made are not there. No crashing, no warning, no error in sight whatsoever. It's becoming a severe issue for me and my team, we do a lot of work on projects, we show projects to a client ..and then boom, the file we see is an old version!

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Could someone provide support on this matter?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Are the files saved on the local hard disk or saved to a network folder synched locally?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines