• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save or use redo/undo in cloud documents in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I change something in the document it doesn't say I made a change and need to save it, and doesn't active the undo/redo actions. Not sure whats going on. I uninstalled adobe xd and everything still no difference. I can change and save any other adobe xd document whether it be a local file or cloud document. The subscription to adobe was just recently renewed could it be something related to that? Also, whenever I do make a change to the document and close it, I open it up again and didn't save the change.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble using XD and unable to see the changes made in the document. However for undo and redo option not working, could you please try to toggle the windows and press ESC key whenever this happens? and let us know if that helps.

We would also like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is is happening with all the files or with a specific file?
  • Did you try to open the same document on another machine?

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines