• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see all Art-boards while share for review in Adobe XD

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason,when I share my XD Cloud Document for review (Share for review) I am only seeing a subset of the screens in the file. Only 25 to be exact. I havehadissues in the past with not all my screens showing up and remedied it by deleting and re-adding (copy + paste) all screens from Prototyping (to save links).

Is there a limit to the number of screens that can be in review? If so, first, that's the worst thing I have ever seen. But second, how can I choose which ones to show?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for using Adobe xd. Adobe Xd shows the artboards that have been connected to each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, that is not proving to be true in my scenario. I have ~ 50 artboards that are connected and only 25 of them are showing up in the Share for Review link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to upload your file to a shared location and share the file with dl-webpm1@adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, due to client confidentiality, I cannot. I know that makes proving this difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are unable to see all your artboards when you share for review. Could you please check an confirm if all your artboards are connected to the home artboards and with each other?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, I can confirm all artboards are connected to at least one other artboard and all link back to the home 
(via a basic navigation menu).

I wish I could share the document, however, due to client confidentiality, I can not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation, Tyler. Is there a way you can create a sample file for the same and share it with us? If not, I would request you to please get in touch with our support team using this link: (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html) for 1:1 assistance on the same.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello tylery28,
You say only 25 of 50 artboards are showing after sharing the link.
The 1st artboard is by default selected as the HOME artboard, so lets say after creating the project you created a share link, then again added some artboards, now this dosent affect the sharing process unless the new artboards are supposed to appear  before the HOME artboard.

What i mean is basically this, just check once if amongts the 25 artboards that are not showing, is any artboard that is linked to the HOME artboard, supposed to appear before the HOME artboard. If yes, just update your HOME artboard to the very 1st screen that supposed to appear in your prototype.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines