Highlighted

Unable to see all artboard when shared for development in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I was very exited, when I found out about the option to share my screens with the developers and hoped that this finally would be the end of the in-between-programms like Zeplin & Co.

The options looks nice, but unfortunately it just exports some of the screens.

I found out, that I have the same problem with the PDF export.

Any ideas how to solve this problem/bug?
Thanks 🙂

Screenshot_Adobe XD.pngScreenshot_of the Export for Developers.png <The Title was edited by moderator>

Topics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to see all artboard when shared for development in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I was very exited, when I found out about the option to share my screens with the developers and hoped that this finally would be the end of the in-between-programms like Zeplin & Co.

The options looks nice, but unfortunately it just exports some of the screens.

I found out, that I have the same problem with the PDF export.

Any ideas how to solve this problem/bug?
Thanks 🙂

Screenshot_Adobe XD.pngScreenshot_of the Export for Developers.png <The Title was edited by moderator>

Topics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem only occur with this file or even with other files? Have you tried to connect each artboard? What version of Adobe XD are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello italosan,

I'm using Adobe XD Version 22.7.12.3. Should be the actual one.

The problem also accures with other files.

Oviously this problem occures only, when single screens are not connected. It seems like I can bypass this problem by giving each screen a connection to an other one – but everything has to be accessible from the start screen.

Thank you for that hint! This way it works, but it doesn't matter to the developer in the first place. It is a little bit annoying, because it also should work without connecting everything. Hope Adobe will fix this soon 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are glad you are back on track and thank you for sharing your feedback. We will make sure to share the feedback with the team. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks Italo sannino for your contribution on this post. We really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 1
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad your problem with Adobe XD has been solved. If you need help in the future, contact us.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 1
italosan LATEST
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a real pleasure Harshika Verma.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0