• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see all artboards after publishing the file in Adobe XD.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to generate a link that reflects my latest file changes - I'm still seeing art boards that were done days ago, no new updates or pages are visible on this link. 

Before anyone makese these suggestions, here's what I've done so far to troubleshoot:

-  update link

- create new link

- rename file 

- roll back to the previous software (when it was working) 
- my bandwidth/connection are fine.

The link sharing started getting buggy a couple weeks ago (first issue was my prototype was suddenly asking for a password even though I never set one).... so I did a software update, and now the links aren't updating at all.

This is INFURIATING, it means I cannot share my work with clients. SORT IT OUT, ADOBE!!

Anyone else have a fix for this?

Can anyone help? 

<The title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest you go to manage links in the share menu of Adobe XD, which will open a window in Web Browser showing all the past created links from XD. Then find the current project you have shared for review and delete it and create a new share for review link from XD. Refer the screenshots - 

Screenshot 2019-09-30 at 10.08.31 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-09-30 at 10.09.33 PM.png

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work. The list of links are showing the NEW file name but the OLD pages. There are 35 screens in my new file but this prototype link is still showing 28 - the number that it was at the last day it worked. And also it begins on a completely different screen than the new prototype does. This makes no logical sense. Can someone else explain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so did you try Permanently delete the NEW file name links and try republishing the links from XD.
Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case I would recommend to create a new XD document and copy paste the Art-boards from previous doc to new document . However you will have to link the prototypes interactions again or contact Adobe Support team
Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does all modes.. :Invites to Edit' "Share for review" and "Share for Development" showing the same bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Would you mind confirming if all your new artboards that you have added are connected to the home artboard and also connected with each other?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, all my boards are connected to the home board.  It's STILL happening.

I am also having the very SAME problem on a completely DIFFERENT PROJECT prototype.....  I created a new file, copied all artboards (had made recent changes), updated the prototype yet it's STILL showing an OLD version - before the recent changes!  How is it even possible  that it's showing days old changes when the new prototype was created with NEW changes?? 

Also, when i created the link on the new prototye for the FIRST project I wrote this post about, I was being asked for a password when i never even selecteed to add a password.  These are HORRIBLE bugs and should not be happening when i pay so much for this monthly subscription!! It's preventing me from presenting to my client work and I am already starting to seek a new software alternative. Such a shame, Adobe XD is good when it WORKS but something so simple as this not workign is super POOR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines